Friday, January 14, 2011

Seche Vite Top Coat Review



So I ordered this Seche Vite Top Coat from a spree and was hoping to use some Grade A manicure crack. The way people have been raving about this product, I thought it should be the answer to all my manicure problems so I chose the Secrets of the American Pedicure kit since it has this and a few other products. Cheaper than if you buy individually.

When Saturday rolled in after I received the items, I prepared my mani/pedi tools and got this bottle out of the package. What I saw pissed me off



If you can't see it clearly, the brush is stuck inside the bottle leaving the cap bare-assed and looking like the end of a lollipop stick.



But that's not the bit that annoyed me. It's this:



If you look at it hard enough, it looks like a black broomstick floating in a sea of frozen white turd.



Now it looks like a butterfly! Or a propeller.

The spree was from Transdesign and I've heard good things about that site too. My other items were fine so maybe this is just a fluke. Pity though that neither Transdesign nor the spree organiser answered my emails. Oh well. So much for the review, can't used frozen turd to get quick-dried, hard nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment