Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Asian Arabic makeup look



She's really good and hilarious! I've seen lots of Caucasian youtubers trying out the 'Arab look' but she's the only Asian I've seen so far who has attempted it and it looks good. I like videos like hers where the creator doesn't talk and just speeds up everything with a soundtrack on. Indicating to the piece of makeup being used with a list of things used at the side is good enough. Commentary is often annoying and creepy.

I like that she did a little dance at the start! The later bit of the vid where the camera is roaming feels voyeuristic and creepy though but since she's so fabulous that's still alright! I'm thinking of something like this for stage make-up.

However, it might end up like creepy hollows where the eyes should be. I've used creepy in each of my 3 paragraphs now! Oh well been a long time since I've been on stage I should experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment